Susan Reiser, known as Cloud Nine Painter in the art world, is a professional artist in Malvern, PA. The artist is best known for her colorful abstracts, peaceful seascapes, and contemporary gold leaf work. Susan has become a celebrated painter in the abstract art community, has won many impressive awards for her work and is featured on HGTV.
Cloud Nine Studio, located on the artist’s farm, is where you can find Susan painting en plein air by the pond and surrounding fields every day. While the artist views everything in life as inspiration for her work, the majority of her inspiration derives from the natural world.
“When I create something that has never existed before I explode with a powerful feeling of ultimate freedom. This feeling is translated through my work and I am told it brings joy and happiness to others. And in my opinion, that’s why we’re alive to begin with. To be happy. To be on Cloud Nine.”
In the Media
Susan’s work has been featured in numerous publications, installations, and shows:
- Featured article on KIKI Heart Series in Modern Luxury Weddings of Philadelphia Magazine
- Twice graced on the of West Chester Lifestyle Magazine
- Featured artist on HGTV
- Annual participant of Academy of Notre Dame de Namur Fine Art Show
- Featured Artist at the Fine Art Show of Paoli Hospital Auxiliary
- Recognized as one of the Female Leaders of Entrepreneurship in West Chester Lifestyle Magazine
- Recognized by Marquis in the Who’s Who Top Professionals Series
- Certificate of Awesomeness for her contributions to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Cloud Nine Painter is committed to giving back to our community—Susan believes in sharing her success with charities that hold meaning to her. The artist contributes a portion of her proceeds annually to philanthropic organizations, such as Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia via her annual solo exhibitions, PAINT IT FORWARD and Fight On Makenna Foundation, both of which raise money for pediatric leukemia research. Most recently the artist held a solo show at her Cloud Nine Studio and raised money for Unite for HER, a non profit organization in West Chester, PA, dedicated to funding integrative therapies for those diagnosed with breast cancer. Susan is determined to connect her work to causes bigger than herself.
Susan has been recognized as a Who’s Who in America recipient—limited to individuals who possess professional integrity, demonstrate outstanding achievement in their respective fields and have made innumerable contributions to society as a whole.